Top 10 Reasons why Batman is the best.
1. He’s not from the planet Krypton and was never bitten by a radioactive spider. That is not intended as a knock on Superman or Spider Man, but the Dark Knight is one of us, only richer and smarter. Bruce Wayne doesn’t have superpowers from a yellow sun or a freak lab accident. He is as human as the next guy, but he needs to be more clever than the next guy if ever hopes to clean up Gotham City. His brilliant ingenuity and fighting skills set him apart from your average bum.
2. He looks great in black. Although black is slimming for most people, very few of us could pull of that costume. But one can assume that wearing a costume like that could make a guy feel pretty special. That must explain why so many geeks wear the costume at Comic-Con.
3. He’s strong enough to survive George Clooney. How many superheroes do you know who could have maintained his reputation after the 1997 debacle known as “Batman & Robin?” The Joel Schumacher-directed fiasco, in which Clooney played Batman and Chris O’Donnell played Robin, almost killed the franchise. It’s practically a miracle that the Batman movies are thought of in such esteem, and we have Christopher Nolan to thank for that.
4. The Bat Cave. What guy doesn’t love his man cave? Well, imagine the ultimate man cave, which not only can hold all your coolest gadgets but even your car, plane and amphibious vehicles. It has been said that Bruce Wayne’s hideaway under his mansion was once a stop on the underground railroad.
5. Alfred the Butler. Alfred Pennyworth has been Bruce Wayne’s faithful valet, confidant and surrogate father since 1943 and on top of all that he’s played by Sir Michael Cane.
6. The Batmobile. Batman is not a Prius kind of guy. He would look silly climbing out of a fuel-efficient vehicle in a bat suit. People would laugh at him. What kind of a superhero gets laughed at?
7. The mask. If Bruce Wayne had learned Clark Kent’s secret, then he wouldn’t have to wear a mask. Kent merely removed his glasses and nobody recognized him.Wayne, on the other hand, is not so lucky. He is not a mild-mannered reporter for a great metropolitan newspaper. He is a billionaire industrialist who is in the society pages all the time. Someone would figure out that he’s also Batman. Unless, of course, he wore glasses.
8. Catwoman. Played in “The Dark Knight Rises” by Anne Hathaway, she has been portrayed on television and in the movies by a variety of actresses, including Julie Newmar, Eartha Kitt, Lee Meriweather, Halle Berry and Michelle Pfeiffer. She is a longtime necessary adversary of the Dark Knight.
9. Other cool villains. There is no Joker in the new movie, but Batman has his hands full with Bane (played by Tom Hardy). Through the years, the Caped Crusader has battled The Riddler, Poison Ivy, Scarecrow, Mr. Freeze and The Penguin. All of these parts have had their ups and downs but in comparison to all others, the Batman villains take the gold.
10. His origin story. When Bruce Wayne was a child, he witnessed his parents’ murder at the hands of a mugger. He vowed to devote his life and his family’s vast fortune to fighting crime in a suit that resembles a bat. Additionally he conquers his fear of bats after falling into a well as a child. Imagine your ass falling into a 40 foot well as a 6 year old and how you react.
That is why Batman is easily the best and most realistic
super hero of all time.